[nabs-l] Greyhound Website Accessibility

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:13:02 UTC 2012

I'm glad there's a way to work around the difficult access; I've been
kind of frustrated with greyhound because of this.  (I still think
I'll take amtrak whenever I can...I like the train)  I'm sure most of
us on this list could probably pull off the screen reader gymanstics
needed to make this work (I daresay it's not all that complicated
compared to what I used to do on the full facebook site) but I know
lots of blind folks who would probably be frustrated to no end by it.
I wish there were an easier way.