[nabs-l] FW: Accessible-iOS another Facebook change

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 21:10:29 UTC 2012

FYI:

-----Original Message-----
From: accessible-ios at googlegroups.com
[mailto:accessible-ios at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Donna Goodin
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:08 AM
To: accessible-ios at googlegroups.com; macvisionaries at googlegroups.com
Subject: Accessible-iOS another Facebook change

Hi all,

Please excuse the cross-post, but I thought everyone would like to know
this.

Apparently Facebook is messing around with people's privacy settings yet
again.  Now all of your private messages sent prior to 2010 are visible to
all, as someone put it on FB, they just look like regular wall posts.  the
only instructions I've seen so far to hide these messages are for sighted
users, but generally, you have to go into your timeline, go to years 2007,
2008, 2009, and hide each year's messages.  Not quite sure how we're
supposed to do this, if I learn more I'll post.  This may be just obnoxious
enough to get me to leave Facebook.
Cheers,
Donna

--
To Contact the list admin with questions or concerns send email to:
beto.arreola22 at gmail.com

To subscribe to the group send email to:
accessible-iOs+subscribe at googlegroups.com