[nabs-l] Lines

Jessica Silva jessmonsilva2003 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 2 11:54:11 UTC 2013

Hello:
Personally, and I know I'll probably get a lot of flack for this but I honestly feel this way. I strongly feel that people with guide dogs shouldn't be taking them to water parks anyway. I don't think it's right that the dog has to go through so much especially at a waterpark. I understand we want to look more independent and what not, but putting a dog through torture like that, at a crowded waterpark, waiting for hours and hours  possibly in lines if you choose to stand in a line just seems inhumane to me.
Jess

Check out my blog:
http://empowernetwork.com/jessicasilva
http://www.makemoneywithjessica.com