[nabs-l] Questions About Accessing Books

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 3 01:53:50 UTC 2013

Hello,
Oh, there's an iphone ap for reading with voices?
Is this an ibook ap or something?
I assumed you had to have voiceover read it to you like Kerri said.

So there's other voices. Are there links to samples of them? I wonder who
they are and what they sound like.
Sophie, do you use these as opposed to voice over?
And what books are we talking about? Ibooks or the nook ap?
Is it human sounding with inflections? I prefer audio books or braille like
Kerri does since the monotone speech of most synthesizers is just too hard
to process for a long period of time.

Ashley