[nabs-l] Questions About Accessing Books

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 23:05:02 UTC 2013

For the Voice Dream app, you can sample all of the available voices, English and otherwise, by going into settings and selecting add voices. Each voice will have a sample button before the purchase button. There are, thus far, terhty-one English voices ranging from American to Indian, plus many foreign voices. This app is a great option for someone with a mild hearing loss who has trouble understanding the voices on Read2Go. I know of someone just like this, who was missing out on redding Bookshare books on her phone until she got this app. If you are so inclined, there is even a Queen Elizabeth voice!

Sent from my iPhone