[nabs-l] Telescopic cane question

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Apr 5 01:41:43 UTC 2013

'Afternoon, Joe,

         Upon the mean streets of Berkeley, California we have people
ambulating in many ways including wheelchairs, as well as disturbing
whatever peace there may be, sometimes  even  on the sidewalk! Thus,
combined with the hoards of foot traffic that seem to travel too and
fro, downtown, where I live, the cane is often in eminent danger of
snapage. I know someone who keeps the price tag affixed to his stick,
for a scenario in which he can demand re-embursement, from the
hapless sighted person who is unmoved at the gravity, not to mention
the expense of a replacement cane. Car05:51 PM 4/4/2013, Arielle