[nabs-l] Lines

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Apr 5 18:45:49 UTC 2013

Hi, Kirt,

A suggestion for those who, mercifully, don't hall their guide slaves
to an inappropriate setting would be, for them to carry in their
loaded blind person's backpack, a telescoping stick, they can whip
out should they need the bathroom, after indulgence  in some slightly
less  than stick to your ribs stadium food, which, since I know
you're wondering, was acquired  by means of the same stashed stick,
so they're need not be unnecessary  reliance on one of those sighted