[nabs-l] Living in New York City

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 02:45:33 UTC 2013

I have a funny story regarding a business I tried to enter.
One day, I went to enter a business when I was looking for a store.  It happened to be a restaurant.  Once the issue began with me entering with the dog, I found out that the individuals felt and believed that I was coming in to offer the dog and/or it's meat for sale.  After talking for a while, explaining that this was not the case, the individual felt horrible.  I felt bad since he really believed I was attempting to intrude by selling my dog's fur, etc.  We all had a laugh in the end.  Another note of caution:
If you are traveling outside Manhattan, taxi's if needed are far and few between.  Moreover, It will be a hit/miss whether you get one with the dog.  Quite often, you will get in, and the driver will ask you to not allow the dog on the seat or have you reassure them that the dog will not relieve itself within the car.  This is something that can happen, so be aware of it.  Most times, you should be okay.

Sent from my iPad