[nabs-l] Help with a paper

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:58:17 UTC 2013

Hi Minh,
I'd approach this like any other research project. Of course try
Googling, and specifically, looking in Google scholar. If your school
library subscribes to news archives type databases, try searching on
there.
If you can't find enough from different sources, I'd suggest widening
your topic to include students with print disabilities, and maybe do a
sub-focus on blindness.
Best of luck.
Mary