[nabs-l] Help with a paper

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:47:28 UTC 2013

Try checking if organizations such as NLS and Bookshare have
statistics, E.G. How many people they serve, what portion of those
served are students, etc.  I agree with Mary; Google is great too.

I did a report specifically on literacy inequalities between print and
braille readers a few years ago.  The NFB, AFB, and other sources were
out there on that topic, so I would imagine they would be similar for
this one.  Good luck with your paper!

Kaiti