[nabs-l] The Scarlet Letter

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:31:08 UTC 2013

Hi Helga, I actually just read and tested on this book about 1 week
ago for my American Literature course. I really do not have stratigies
on how you could understand because I asked my professor a million
questions about it after classes so he help me understand what I was
reading. However, if you need clarification of what certain parts of
the book is trying to imply  then you can email me offlist @
tnw602 at jagmail.southalabama.edu

HTH,
Tamika Williams