[nabs-l] Voc Rehab request denied

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 23:19:35 UTC 2013

Suzanne, I'm sorry about your VR frustration, I'm sorry to be a
pessimist here, but I think you're out of luck on this one. I
just started working with my VR counselor, but from what I know
of them, they'll find the easiest, most inexpensive solution to
any problem. "You need new contact lenses. Okay, we'll get you
the cheap ones from Arizona." As my own VR counselor said, "We
buy our clients what they need, which isn't always what they'd
most prefer." And Sam, I have to disagree with you. Though VR can
be annoying (at least from what I've heard), they do provide
great services for lots of people. And also... I can't resist
pointing out an error in your braillenote rant. With the apex,
you can change the battery yourself.

Best,
Sophie