[nabs-l] Summer English Composition 2, class

Helga helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 04:23:52 UTC 2013

Hi my name is Helga, and I’m going to be taking my English composition 2 class in the summer term, which starts on Monday, May 13. And I actually email my professor in advance and ask her if she knows the name of the book that we are going to be using in class, she told me that the name of the book is called Everything’s An Argument, 6th Edition. But she also told me unfortunately this is a new edition. And I know when a book is a new edition there is not really and audio version or a Braille version of it. I will really like to have this book in Braille format'; instead, than Electronic format because this is my prefer way of reading when it comes for English and Literature classes, but I don’t know where I can convert this book in Braille before my summer class starts. I definitely know that this costs a lot of money. Do you guys know where could I send my book in order to be transcribe in Braille for me for free? I was just wondering because I know that some companies do it, but it costs a lot of money to do so. I’ll really appreciate it if you guys could tell me some suggestions about this situation. Thanks so much!