[nabs-l] Summer English Composition 2, class

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 04:47:13 UTC 2013

Helga, this will probably not work, but you can ask my professor.
I'm taking AP U.S. History next year, and the textbook we're
using is American History: A Survey, 13th edition. I wasn't able
to locate the 13th edition, however, I did find several other
editions on Bookshare. When my teacher heard this, she said that
the other editions of the book were so similar to the one that
the class was using that it won't make any difference. If your
teacher approves of the 4th or 5th edition, you can probably find
that somewhere.