[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 16:47:17 UTC 2013

agreed,
People tend on thinking that blind people need to spend money in a certain way, act, or not, according to standards, for whatever reasons they think they have to justify such, say, under applicable thoughts.
blind people are like everyone else. I for instance don't lead a consulting group like I do not to spend my money as i desire simply because people think i shouldn't.
I also regard independence as, doing what you need to, in the way you feel like it.
A lot of people in the federation over rate independence as a way of bolstering self acceptance, but that's a conduct i personally don't agree with or endorse.

Mauricio