[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Robert William Kingett kingettr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 15:18:36 UTC 2013

Im buying this damn car the first chance I get. I’d rather be self
serving and frivolous and drive to some place within 20 minutes instead
of sitting on the bus for three hours, or more, depending on if the
driver didn't call my stop and I’d be riding extra long. Here in
chicagothat isn't a problem but I used to live in Tallahassee FL where
there was no automated system to tell you where you were. So yes, I’d
much rather be self serving and save up. Besides, as I have said before
in a previous message, this technology is driving along the streets of
Nevada. I'm so excited that I'm even grinning and daydreaming about
driving along side of a bus, and happy that I'm frivolous enough to pay
for a self serving device that will allowfor me to get to the office
quicker, or to an interview on time, thus allowing me to have greater
chances to pay my taxes so you other non self serving blind people can
take the bus. I think it's a neat little circle of irony, don't you
think? LOL!