[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 20:23:07 UTC 2013

Outstanding.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of christopher
nusbaum
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 4:07 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Unless they fix it, which they are working on.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

AM 4/12/2013, christopher nusbaum wrote:
>> As it stands, he's going to need a sighted driver in the car who can
>> take the wheel when the need arises. But Google will have to fix this
>> if they're hoping for a blind person to drive it independently.
>>
>> Chris Nusbaum
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Apr 12, 2013, at 8:18 AM, Carly Mihalakis <carlymih at comcast.net>
wrote:

>> > Hi, Chris, Kirt and everyone else on this thread,
>> >
>> > You guys are right in saying that, one need not pass judgement without
fully experiencing this machine in Wonderland. it's true we don't have all
the information. And, I think it's right when you say the thing doesn't
murge onto the freeway. What happens to the driving blink if he dares to
usese se the interstate? usese the freeway? 4/12/2013, christopher nusbaum
wrote:
> [...]
making units that used Jaws and no screen.