[nabs-l] Google car takes to the streets

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Apr 14 22:08:35 UTC 2013

Hello Ashley and everyone,

    That's exactly why the technology is being developed by the NFB and
Virginia Tech for the reasons you give. There's also the matter of being
able to take control of one's life and time. Those who wish for such a
vehicle to be developed and the associated issues resolved wish to go where
we want to go on our own schedule not that of public transit and other
transportation services. It's as simple of that. We don't need our own
people holding us back and preventing this dream from being realized!

Peter Donahue