[nabs-l] the NFB car VS the Google car.

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 06:10:10 UTC 2013

Hello,
I agree completely. We have moved on from a matter of NFB support to Mac
computers are better than PCs!
What is stopping the NFB from supporting both the NFB car and the Google
car?
Frankly, I would use the two cars in completely different ways.
NFB car would be used for racing or recreational 4-wheeling where skill is
the thrill. The Google car would be my reliable ride to people's houses.
The same argument is raging in the sighted world, Would one rather trust a
computer or their own skill. There are some people who are terrified of
driving next to a robot and there are people who think having robots drive
is the coolest thing since sliced bread.
There are advantages and disadvantages to both, but if one takes a look at
the list of pros and cons they may be surprised to notice that the lists may
not be what they expected.
https://sites.google.com/site/unibathautonomouscars/services
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs