[nabs-l] April Meeting of the Ohio Association of Blind Students

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:42:44 UTC 2013

Hello All,
I know it is really late notice, but if you are not doing anything tonight, please consider coming to this conference call. It will provide a lot of great information about what to expect when it comes to talking to professors about classes and also about tactile images and electronic textbooks. It should be a great time and you can ask questions of both of our sure-to-be wonderful speakers! Below you will find all the info! Hope to see you on the call! It's open to anyone!
Aleeha

Aleeha dudley

Begin forwarded message: