[nabs-l] Drop Box

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:24:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I was wondering if any of you use or have used drop box and could help me out? I am trying to upload some files to a shared folder, but it seems as if the files aren't being up loaded or maybe my computer is just really slow. I am a JAWs user, so I hit insert f11 to see if the files are up to date or see how much time is left on uploading them, and it just says, fifteen files being uploaded, and every once in a while it will say, fifteen files being uploaded 45 minutes left or other times it says, fifteen files being uploaded 3 hours remanding. I am not sure what is going on or maybe if I should erase the files and start over. I haven't used drop box much so am not sure what is going on or what to do. Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Gloria