[nabs-l] NFB-Link Question

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 04:06:22 UTC 2013

Hi Joy,

Have you tried going off of our Ohio-talk list?  I know Sherrie
Welz-Jensen is a professor at Bolling Green.  I'm not sure if she's in
English but as a professor that would be a place to start.  She might
also know of other blind professors who are in English or some related
field.  She's really friendly and would probably be happy to do it.
Plus, my guess is that she'll be at our state convention so you would
be able to connect with her there.

On 7/31/13, Joy Mistovich <joy.misto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I just wondered if some of you have joined NfB-Link recently and got in
> touch with a mentor. I just decided to sign up last Thursday because I am
> interested in getting in touch with a blind or visually impaired English
> professor from Ohio, since I only know sighted professors. However, on the
> website it said if you haven't heard from your mentor after 4 days, you
> should send an email to NF-Linl; I sent two e-mails to both e-mail
> addressed and they came up as an error. Is there another e-mail address I
> can send to since maybe those addresses are outdated.
> Thanks, Joy

Kaiti