[nabs-l] NFB-Link Question

Joy Mistovich joy.misto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 03:58:10 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,
I just wondered if some of you have joined NfB-Link recently and got in
touch with a mentor. I just decided to sign up last Thursday because I am
interested in getting in touch with a blind or visually impaired English
professor from Ohio, since I only know sighted professors. However, on the
website it said if you haven't heard from your mentor after 4 days, you
should send an email to NF-Linl; I sent two e-mails to both e-mail
addressed and they came up as an error. Is there another e-mail address I
can send to since maybe those addresses are outdated.
Thanks, Joy