[nabs-l] which graduate program

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 14:24:38 UTC 2013

Since you are thinking of relocating from your hometown, to another state, you should consider schools here in the great state of Massachusetts.
Many services and programs exist.  Unfortunately, the University of Massachusetts at Boston, may not have your program of study; however, another school within our great system may have what you need.
Call me this evening, I will go online to look some things up for you.
(631)804-1609
Have a good day, William.

Sent from my iPad