[nabs-l] rewh which grad program

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 01:05:13 UTC 2013

I think Suzanne is right.  If there are no buses within walking
distance of a job, it is not feasible.  Medina does not have
public transportation other than door-to-door transfortN for
people with disabilities.  That is why I listed the Edinboro
program because they offer free bus transportation for all
students, not just for students with disabilities.  I think it's
a suburb, so I wouldn't be downtown anyway but with ohio state
and Akron, I would be.
But at Akron, I could live at home and study online but it would
take me four years as opposed to the two it would take me at the
other two.