[nabs-l] Access to Lab Experiments

Jamie P. blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 20:01:16 UTC 2013

Well I just got through talking with VR, and it would appear that they are
out of the question as a resource for me. I've been on a waiting list since
January when I first applied for services, and apparently the status of my
case hasn't changed. They claim to have more recent applicants than money
to assist them with, and everyone who applied after a certain date is now
waiting indefinitely. They say they can't give an estimate of when they
will have enough funding for new clients... I have yet to speak extensively
about this with my school, but intend to do so this week and figure out
where to go from here. Honestly, I think I'm to a point where I'd sooner
buy it myself than fight terribly hard on the matter, but I'm at least
going to give it a try...