[nabs-l] online speech-language pathology program

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 02:30:06 UTC 2013

Kelsey,

I am currently a student at an online university. My experiences are less then pleasant at many levels. They include accessibility, lack of contact with professors and classmates, and the extra effort to create a study of structure when you don't have the requirement of being anywhere physically.

I personally do not recommend online coursework to anyone based on my own experiences. These are admittedly personal preferences, but maybe worthwhile to someone considering online school. If you ask me, don't do it.

Antonio.