[nabs-l] online speech-language pathology program

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Fri Aug 9 20:00:12 UTC 2013

BS"D

Kelsey,

I've experiences of online education from both the adult education and university levels and the quality of the education varies as it can do in the classroom. If I would give you my advice it would be to look up how the university looks on online education, some universities are really serious while others aren't and treat their online students as garbage! You also need to be devoted and have the right mindset, online education isn't for everyone! I've loved it but now I'm thinking of studying on campus since I need to create a better network which is really difficult as an online student! Good luck with your choice!

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse <3