[nabs-l] the use of sighted guide technique

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 22:00:03 UTC 2013

You are going to use the the transit driver as a sighted guide???  Have you gone anywhere by yourself before?  I am confused... Please explain.  I don't see any problem with using a sighted guide, but how are you going to use a transit driver for that?  And why would you use anyone to figure out the church.  This seems like a simple task.  Please explain.

Anna E Givens