[nabs-l] question about summer camp

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 06:46:16 UTC 2013

Hi, I don't wanna call anyone out since I probably don't have it
right you see, I am a little retarded, can barely read in fact,
Seems to me, the application is for important stuff like regular
meds, dietary stuff, etc. Not an appropriate place for something so
inconsequential as hand motions at blind camp, you dig?