[nabs-l] question about summer camp

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nabs-l at pcdesk.net
Sun Aug 11 07:37:49 UTC 2013

Agreed Carly. That's pretty much what I was saying.

On another note, don't call yourself retarded darlin'. Yes, you have
some personal things which I won't discuss on the list because I don't
know how carefully you guard it. I think, however, that you've recovered
admirably from those things, all things considered. I also think you
write well, and you seem to understand what you read. Maybe it takes you
a bit more time, I'm not sure. But there is definitely intelligence
there. Don't sell yourself short!
Joe