[nabs-l] Google Drive accessibility

Melissa Hambleton nightfury19 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 18 22:06:41 UTC 2013

Your lucky to be able to read the first few paragraphs because when it comes
to a spread sheet, it just doesn't read at all. Google Drive is still not
accessible and when I need to use it with anything dealing with school work,
I have to have all my info present and then have someone type it in for me
and if I need anything read, I still have to have someone do that too. The
screen reader keys don't work really and I have no idea why they even have
them because I can't use them at all. I've also tried using Drive on my iPod
Touch and still nothing is any better.