[nabs-l] Foreign Languages - Hebrew

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Mon Aug 26 21:01:38 UTC 2013

BS"D

Laurel,

Actually, I wonder if you or someone else have got Jaws or VoiceOver to work with Hebrew? I don't need Hebrew speech but I would be very happy to be able to read Hebrew on some of my computers. I've never got Hebrew to work with Jaws, Jaws crashes when it come in contact with Jaws. Now, I'm getting Jaws 14 and maybe it'll work better. Can I get Hebrew Braille tables? What I understand it'll be built into Jaws but none in Sweden can help me get it to work. On my Apple products I can see some of the Hebrew letters but the Braille table isn't conplete? Do Hebrew work with NVDA?

Kind regards,
Mlle. Leye-Shprintse Öberg

Courriel : leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Journal : http://leyeshprintse.blogspot.com