[nabs-l] Foreign Languages - Hebrew

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 16:51:08 UTC 2013

Hey,
To my knowledge there's not a Hebrew language screen reader that I can find out there. I believe there is talk of Apple's voiceover adding several languages with the release of IOS7 here in a month or so, and my friends in Israel think Hebrew might be one of them. If it is, I'll be sure and let y'all know. If anybody else knows of a Hebrew solution for screen readers, please let me know. I've also been looking for one for a long time as I would like to increase my study of that language.
Laurel