[nabs-l] PDF converter

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 27 14:02:53 UTC 2013

Hi Tamika,

   I would suggest emailing the PDF you'd like to convert to
convert at robobraille.org,  putting as the subject line the file
format in which you'd like to access it (TXT, DOC, etc).  You'll
get a converted copy of the file within a few minutes, and I have
found the quality to be quite good generally, though of course
this depends on the quality of the original file.

Hope this helps!

Lucy

appreciated.