[nabs-l] Need some help college issues

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Dec 1 09:14:24 UTC 2013

Morning, Bridget,

Apparently I am your long lost   sister in brain damage! A little bit
about me,, While I have retained knowledge of braille in long term
memory which,remarkably, does not seem to bare indelible signs of
brain damage as  a now deep-as-a bird bath short term recall, I seem
to be effected bey a crippling case of tactile appraxia, which found
me symptomatically  of brain damage. although a recollection of the
braille code remains in tact, I cannot discern the lay-out of the
dots, which makes reading braille, for me a pipe dream.

Since becoming brain damaged 10 years ago, I have become an
audio-based learner which called for my converting from one whom
retaines new knowledges via reading, to someone to whom new
information must flow into that layer of perception. Can you describe
your own experience? How old is your brain damage?
for today, Car

408-209-3239