[nabs-l] Tablets for School

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 11:18:46 UTC 2013

Hello, the iPad has long been known to be the best for school sort of applications, what with it being accessible, and offering more features for school bound students… Such as iBooks textbooks, good notetaking apps, pages, among other things. Also, if you already are familiar with iOS, you might be better off with iPad because there won't be as much of a learning curve, which is quite important because you won't have to learn a new thing while still having to adapt to  the demands and pressures of school or other similar and/or related situations at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone