[nabs-l] JAWS accessible LSAT Study Material

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:36:46 UTC 2013

Bruce and all,
First, Sean is currently in grad school, approaching finals, so email
He used Kaplan's study materials, which they provided as pdfs when he
signed up for the LSAT course. There is also a princeton review book
on cracking the LSAT on Bookshare, which you might want to start with.
Whatever you do stick with one study method, as each company has a
slightly different approach, and you want to find whatever works for
you best.
If you are a Braille reader, you may want to figure out what works
best when it comes to working out the logic games. Sean used Excel for
organizing the logic game criteria, which might or might not work for
you. If you have further questions, feel free to contact me off list.
Thanks.
Mary F