[nabs-l] need to vent and very discouraged right now.

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 22:47:39 UTC 2013

Took a napp and processed what happened too me today.  But I am still
bothered by this episode.  Read on if you like.
I was very encouraged and hopeful yesterday during and after my meeting with
the devision of vocational rehabiletation.  Then this morning the job
specialest called me.
He basically told me that if I was hired by a school or daycare center that
does not serve blind children that I will not find a job.  And that I wasted
my time and rehab's money.  He also said that it will be a liability for
anyone to hire me.
this is coming from someone who is suppose to believe in me and to be in my
corner.  I don't think this is the case at all, and he hasn't even met me.
Still upset and now discouraged.  But have to focus on finishing school.
I have worked very hard and been through so much hell.  I haven't given up.
But But I want to give up and scream for a while .
  I was so mad.  I plan to tell him so wednesday during our meeting.
But by then I plan to be calmed down and handle this with dignety and
education and not anger.
thank you for reading and letting me vent and share.
off to finish with school forever.
Best,
Melissa Green and Pj
I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities.