[nabs-l] Fight for your rights

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 01:06:43 UTC 2013

Do you know why rehab can get one over on blind stuidents? They do not know their rights as consumers.
Tips for fighting a disision from voc rehab
1 Keep all appointments with rehab, and request everything which pertains to your case in righting. This would Plans reports etc.
2 If you speak to your councilor on the tellephone concerning a question, emmatly follow up with an email. Note, Keep track of all emails incase if their is a problem later.
3 Read the vocational rehabilitation mannuel. This will have the policies rehab is to follow in your state. This can usually be found on your states vocational websight, but if not ask your councilor.
Had I known this in 2004, things might have turned out differently. Now that I am back with vocational rehabilitation, I make it my biziness to keep a close watch on what my states rehabilitation agency is doing.
RJ