[nabs-l] doctors appointments

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 02:05:43 UTC 2013

Hello,
I know this is kind of an off-topic question, but I would like
people's opinions.  I still live at home and since I cannot
drive, my mom or sister drive me to my doctors appointments.  I
have no problem with that, but when I go for my physicals, my mom
still goes back in the room with me.  I'm an adult, so shouldn't
I be allowed to go back by myself? If you do go to the doctor by
yourself using transit or whatever, how do you handle filling out
paperwork and stuff like that? Again, this is off topic, but what
has been your experience with attending doctor visits by
yourself? Were the staff helpful? I go back by myself at the
dentist because I have known them forever.  Thoughts?
Thanks,