[nabs-l] doctors appointments

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 02:18:10 UTC 2013

Hello, I go to the doctor by myself all the time. Actually just went today ironically enough. When I go I just make sure I have my cane with me and asked the receptionist for help. If I have to fill out paperwork either the receptionist will help me, a clerk or something will help me, or the nurse will help me once I'm in my room. And typically once you've been to a place one time, you typically don't have to fill out paper work each time you goo.

I hope this helps!

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
pompey2010 at yahoo.com