[nabs-l] doctors appointments

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 02:55:18 UTC 2013

This is all good advice, and you certainly have the right to go back
by yourself and for everything to remain confidential. I have found
that the staff at my drs. are always very helpful. I think that since
drs. are people who are going to know the most personal things about
you, so find one that's cool with blindness!

Cindy