[nabs-l] GRE Accomodations

NMPBRAT at aol.com NMPBRAT at aol.com
Thu Dec 19 03:20:25 UTC 2013

I too am low vision and took the GRE.  I chose to take it  with large print
and extended time.  I chose those accommodations  for a couple reasons.
One was because it was simply the  accommodations I typically used otherwise
for testing.  Secondly, I was a  little concerned about taking it by
computer, as some tests that are set up on  computers don't allow you to return to
previous questions...and with a   paper based test, you always have that
option.
Ultimately, you'll have to do what works best for  you!!
Good luck!
Nicole

In a message dated 12/18/2013 2:28:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,