[nabs-l] Can you connect a Bluetooth Keyboard, and a BrailleNote Apex Display in order to to use it with the iPhone 5

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 22:33:34 UTC 2013

Hi guys, this is Helga. How are you? I just wanted to tell you that I already have my Bluetooth Keyboard connected to my iPhone, and I'm using it a lot! I just wanted to ask you, can I connect a BrailleNote Apex display even though I have a Bluetooth Keyboard connected in order to use it with the iPhone 5? I will really apppreciate it if you could give me some suggestions regarding  this. Thanks and God bless!! :) Sent from my iPhone