[nabs-l] Can you connect a Bluetooth Keyboard, and a BrailleNote Apex Display in order to to use it with theiPhone 5

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 00:16:56 UTC 2013

Hi Ryan. Thanks so much for your suggestion. Yeah, I really don't want to
use the Bluetooth Keyboard and the BrailleNote Apex at the same time! I will
definitely try to connect my Apex display tomorrow with the help of my
Lighthouse instructor! Thanks and God bless!

P.S. The reason I would like to connect my BrailleNote to my iPhone is
because I want to read my emails and text messages in Braille, and be able
to control my iPhone 5.