[nabs-l] Can you connect a Bluetooth Keyboard, and a BrailleNote Apex Display in order to to use it with theiPhone 5

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:58:12 UTC 2013

Yeah, it definitely makes it easier to use the iPhone when you're
controling it from a bluetooth device.  And the nice thing about the
braille note is that you can mute Voiceover and just use the braille
display.  Hopefully your Lighthouse instructor can help you set it up.
 If you need help setting it up, e-mail me off-list and I will be
happy to give you step-by-step instructions on exactly what you need
to do to connect the Apex.  The process is a little bit different than
connecting a regular bluetooth keyboard.  Let me know if you need
anymore help.

Ryan

--
Ryan L. Silveira