[nabs-l] Some Questions About Attending College

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 22 00:23:40 UTC 2013

Hey Joshua, this is Helga. What would happen if my DSS office don't have a

Senta machine to scan my books? But I would like to have them scan! What should do about it? I really hate my books in PDF format. I'll really appreciate it, if you could give me some suggestions. Thanks and God bless!! :-) from my iPhone