[nabs-l] Dropbox

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 01:43:17 UTC 2013

Hi Helga,
     I have used DropBox for a long time and really love it. I have it
on both laptops and all three iOS devices. It is easiest to transfer
information from your computer into your DropBox like you would copy
and paste any other document. Go to Windows Explorer with Windows E,
find the file you need, hit Control C, go to your Desktop with Windows
M, find Dropbox, press enter, then paste the file into the folder of
your choice in that DropBox. It will then go to your phone and whoever
you have shared the folder with.
     You can use the DropBox site, which is a bit confusing, to share
one of your folders with someone. If you want help with that, email me
off list and I can help.
     You can double tap and hold on an email attachment on your phone
and have it open in DropBox, which will place it there. You can also
use the plus button in the app to put photos or videos into your
DropBox.
Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Aleeha