[nabs-l] Dropbox

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 01:35:01 UTC 2013

Hi guys, this is Helga! How are you? I just wanted to tell you that I downloaded the Dropbox app into my iPhone 5, three days ago, and this is actually my first time using it! Actually,  one of my Lighthouse instructor send me a link of Dropbox inviting me to be part of it since she uses it. In fact, she told me that is actually very beneficial for school in saving your documets and many other things. And after I put Dropbox in my laptop computer, I downloaded the Dropbox app to my iPhone 5. But I really don’t know how to use it even though they gave me a Getting started guide. Does anybody here have Dropbox and knows how to use it? And if you do, Could you tell me what are the steps? I’m actually very confuse! Just to let you know, I’m thinking in buying the Apples pages app and download it into my iPhone 5, in order to be able to edit and write papers and assignments for school. Also, I just wanted to ask you, how do you save a microsoft word or pages document that you start working on into your Dropbox folder? Just curious! I will really appreciate it a lot, if you could help me and give me some suggestions regarding this. Thanks so much and God bless!!